Monday, November 29, 2010

I have seen the (Son)light

I have to say, we are three months into our Sonlight curriculum and I LOVE it!!!  The kids are so fascinated by all of the literature that they are exposed to and they beg for more!!!!  It is so exciting to see the kids so actively learning and excited and interested.  We've been using Singapore math and my oldest daughter, who I've had the hardest time trying to teach math to since we pulled her out of public school, is eating it up.  And begging for more.  And since they go up through high school, well, why not?  Think I've found something that works, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

2 comments:

  1. That is so great to hear! I'm glad Sonlight is working well for your family, and may it continue to do so.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Luke! It has been a long journey of trial and error, but it is nice to find something that finally fits our family :) Thanks for all you guys do at Sonlight!

    ReplyDelete